SBTRCT Clarifying Facial Exfoliator 70g
This exfoliator, recipient of the ‘Best Exfoliating Bar 2022’ BSA award, is crafted with white willow bark and upcycled rice powder to naturally and delicately remove dead skin cells and blockages, leaving skin feeling soft, silky, and restored.
- Lifts away dead skin cells and impurities
- Decongests pores
- Skin is left feeling soft, smooth and nourished
- Used twice a week, this product will last 16 - 18 weeks
- Dermatologically approved - suitable for normal and sensitive skin
- Plastic-free with domestically compostable packaging
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty-free and vegan
HOW TO USE
- Use 1 - 2 times per week
- Wet face with warm water
- Rub the product in wet hands to lather
- Apply to the face and gently massage paying close attention to areas of congestion or dryness
HOW TO STORE
Between uses make sure your product is away from running water and does not sit on a wet surface.
We have created a beautiful dish from an absorbent, anti-bacterial and mould-resistant material called diatomite upon which to place your cleanser. This has been designed specifically to ensure the cleanser does not sit in pooled water or stay under running water too long.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating is required.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Oryza Sativa Germ Powder, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum*, White Willow Bark Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 42090. *A blend of natural essential oils.